Sunday, January 17, 2010

No, It's NOT Ted Kennedy's Seat

Chants of "Yes We Can." People of all ages and races clamoring for one glance at the candidate. But the chants were for Scott Brown — not Barack Obama — Several hundred supporters lined Main Street to cheer the Republican hopeful for the U.S. Senate on to victory against state Martha Coakley.
It is beginning to feel like Dorothy is about to throw a bucket of water at the wicked witch, and the surrounding guards will thank her. Who knew that the good people of Massachusetts weren't enthralled by Democrats so much as under their heel?
I hope the people of Massachusetts are watching the polls and the board of elections VERY carefully during the voting and the count. After all, if you're a Democrat, it's OK to cheat- they're coming right out and saying so.

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully Scott Brown wins by a margin wide enough to prevent the Dems and ACORN from 'Franken-ing' the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the voters in MA realize that if Obama is able to squeak out a win for Coakley, she will be indebted to his every whim. I pray Scott Brown can pull out a victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for dropping by my place. "franken-ing" - new verb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It is beginning to feel like Dorothy is about to throw a bucket of water at the wicked witch..."

    That's exactly how I feel. Coakley's going down. And more importantly, ObamaCare is going down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I support waterboarding too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coakley went down! Boom! The people have spoken, they are fed up with the liberal crap that's been shoved down their throats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God forbid can I say this. I think I'm turning into a Independant (Im discusted with everyone). Forgive me for I have sinned. If the Govt was a blind horse and we led them right to the water they still could not find it right now. Maybe the Scott thing will wake people up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waterboarding? Light fare.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete